Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a JBL MS-8 installed in a 2013 WRX. Everything works

Customer Question

I have a JBL MS-8 installed in a 2013 WRX. Everything works great when the unit turns on. However if I hop in and just start the car the MS-8 rarely turns on. It is getting power all the lights are on as well as the 2 amps. The only fix i have found is to let the car sit for about 1 hour then slowly turn the key to ACC position and wait for the display to come up on the MS-8 then turn the car on. Is this normal?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.

Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.

May I have the Full Model# ***** your JBL MS-8?

So I can be sure of what to advise you;-)

Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind this site is a joke. I'll be requesting a refund. If you don't know what an MS-8 processor is then you aren't an expert