Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

Need a circuit diagram car stereo ( Automotive tape

Customer Question

Need a circuit diagram for a car stereo ( Automotive tape deck/head unit.) "Eclipse EQZ-304" Where can I find or buy. happy to buy one from you guys.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Here is a pdf copy of the eclipse diagrams:
http://www.dsm-club.org/doc/pdf/2g/electrical/96_ELECTRICAL_WIRING.pdf
Here is a second version as well:
http://www.dsm-club.org/doc/pdf/2g/electrical/97_ELECTRICAL_WIRING.pdf
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT EVEN CLOSE. Must have missed the description. I can easily find those and did easily. What I'm looking for is either a service manual or circuit diagram for an aftermarket car stereo head unit. The brand is "Eclipse" and the model number is ***** Your answers are just the first two on google, big deal. It is a top of the line car cassette deck/head unit touch face made in early 90's. Again.... Car stereo ...brand is "Eclipse" model "EQZ-304"
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
The two I sent you are eclipse models for years 1995, 1996 and the second is 1997 model would not matter. I am opting out good luck. Please do not rate or you may not get another reply from anyone else at all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Scam. Any "expert " can go to Google.