Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How do I connect to the bose soundtouch radio with the JBL

Customer Question

How do I connect to the bose soundtouch radio with the JBL E50BT. I have the Bose Bluetooth connected to the AUX in the Bose Sound touch radio. I have already paired the JBL E50BT to the Bose Bluetooth. I would like to hear the music being played on the Bose Soundtouch radio through my JBL E50BT.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think you might need to configure the SoundTouch to play music through the AUX jack or plug. *If* it is an output, as opposed to an AUX input, which is often the case.
Also: have you proven the JBL E50BT headphones working, via their Bluetooth link, with some other sound device, or even a computer? if not, then you may need to do so... you might have defective headphones.