Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the AVH-P2400BT in my truck..I am having a couple of

Customer Question

I have the AVH-P2400BT in my truck..I am having a couple of issues. The first is if you hook a phone up via bluetooth and play music you cant switch back to the radio without turning the truck off and back on. The other issue is after the volume gets past about 8 the sound cuts off and you have to cut the truck back off and on for it to start working again. Any ideas why this is acting this way?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, proposed preliminary checks (if have not been tried) with the use of a multi-meter on:
• consider a firmware update for the bluetooth issue (if appropriate/compatible);
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/UnAssigned-Content/Firmware+Updates/Optional+Bluetooth+Firmware+Update+for+Select+2012+Pioneer+CD+and+DVD+Receivers
• if directly connected to the speakers (no external add-on amp), then re-check the speaker wiring and speaker ratings.