stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

We have a JVC DVD/CD Receiver Model KD-DV4506 installed in

Customer Question

We have a JVC DVD/CD Receiver Model KD-DV4506 installed in our caravan. I cannot insert ANY disc into the slot - it will not accept it. I have tried to reset the unit (have had to do this several times previously), but this does nothing to alleviate the problem. Do you have any suggestions as to what the problem could be and if there is anything we can do to fix this problem
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, could there perhaps be something lodged in the entry slot? ...or even a stuck disc? Have you checked with a strong flashlight?