Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

I have the pioneer avic-x950bh just got the car used and

Customer Question

I have the pioneer avic-x950bh just got the car used and need to unlock the darn thing. Is there some sort of a code. ?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unfortunately only the dealership can unlock the radio as they would have a tool to find the code. If you have a manual for the car some people write the code in there. Some technicians also write it on a sticker on the unit if you remove it from the console. But this is something the dealership has to do for you. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Avic.
.