stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have replaced my pioneer AVH-P6300BT DVD player in

Customer Question

Hello, I have replaced my pioneer AVH-P6300BT DVD player in my truck with another of the same kind-used that I bought on eBay -but it won't turn on. All I hear is two intermittent beeps. Tried resetting it but goes back to the same. Can u give me an idea what could be the problem. Thanx a lot before hand.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, have you considered/tried to perform a basic connection to serve as a bench test ?...connect just 3 wires; a) red and yellow to +12V and b) the black to ground. The objective is to determine if the Pioneer would at least power on normally with barebones wiring.