stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have alpine cassette recever7552 with a cd shuttle disk changer

Customer Question

I have alpine cassette recever7552 with a cd shuttle disk changer 5604 .the disk changer will not work. The recever does not work on source for disk changer . Any suggestions..?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.How old is your CD changer?Also did both of these problems happen at the same time?Please explain.And were there any electrical storms just prior to this event?Thank you for choosing Just Answer. Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The charger is 1997. Ques. 2 No, I oy have one problem. One day everything worked , the next day the C. D. changer did not work when the "source button" was pushed.
Ques 3. No electrical storm
Is this problem related to the alpine cassette receiver and not the disc changer? It would seem that if the source button doesn't work, it is the cassette receiver problem. What do you think?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bt
P
I get power to the disk changer now but will not play. The selecter moves up &down but does not play. What to do now.?oo