ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am Jeff, I have just looked at your response to the Pioneer X930B

Customer Question

Hi I am Jeff, I have just looked at your response to the Pioneer X930BT ? Boston Amp Question, very useful. I have a similar Problem. Do you have the pinouts for a 2006 300C Touring UK model; as the Amp one is square with only 10 pins.
Thank you
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It would appear that I have seven speakers three in the dash two in the front doors and two in the rear unless Chrysler put the sub woofer in the tailgate or trunk and I haven't seen it. You can now buy a canbus lead to switch on the Boston amp with another stereo. The Chinese manufactures of my stereo have asked for the pinouts to make me one as the canbus lead they supply is for a non Boston setup And only enables the use of the steering wheel controls. Diagrams of the blocks with pin assignments like the one for the Pioneer chap would be useful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a photo of the rear of the OEM Chrysler Stereo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a link to the type of lead available but would not fit my stereo.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chrysler-300C-Steering-Wheel-Amp-Turn-On-Interface-Wiring-Harness-Adaptor-/351139481248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item51c18b46a0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Black square plug you see in the link is the one I need making up
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,here is the pinout diagram you are seeking:http://www.300cforums.com/forums/attachments/car-audio-alarms-uconnect-navigation/38313d1313629535-stock-wiring-help-2006-radio.jpg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The diagram you have supplied is of very bad quality and almost illegible, when compared too the original 2011 post Copy enclosed
Can you make out the diagram I posted?It is very legible when I open it here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, even after cleaning up & printing it is not very clear; also it would appear that it is not the pins for the 7/8 Boson amp radio that I requested. There is no mention of the 3 dash speakers anywhere.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No comment then Pete?
I'm not sure why the diagram isn't legible for you..
are you viewing it on a small device or phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No on my laptop, and as I said I don't think it is the right one anyway as there is no mention of the amp or the dash speakers