Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I've recently installed a pioneer a avh-x2700bs and I am trying

Customer Question

I've recently installed a pioneer a avh-x2700bs and I am trying to get the sound from a blue tooth incoming call to come out of the speakers. I've tried using the reset button and Bluetooth clear setting but can't get the mode screen to come up after the language screen on initial power up. Any help would be great. Thank you,guys
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you mean nothing responds after you select the language for the device?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It goes right to the choose the phone type you're wanting to connect and if you want to use app radio or mirror link etc. The instructions say it should go to speaker mode instead
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, going to the phone is normal as it first needs to connect to the phone, then you can use it.So what happens when you select the phone and then pair it?