stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I'm trying to program my new transmitter but I don't know what

Customer Question

I'm trying to program my new transmitter but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm assuming the valet switch is the red button under my dzsh
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to program my new transmitter but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm assuming the valet switch is the red button under my dzsh ???.You need to provide more info.........Year, Make & Model Vehicle?Transmitter for what? (Factory Keyless, Alarm......Aftermarket Keyless, Alarm)?Remote Start?Brand & Model Number of whatever you are trying to Program?.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not to program an autopage transmitter, forget it, I paid $16 for nothing thx for the non help. I'll figure it out myself
sorry.......you want instructions for Programming a Transmitter that you refuse to offer any additional info On?
I am to "guess" what you have?
.