Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I cancel test donecant get the start screen stuck on screen

Customer Question

I cancel test donecant get the start screen stuck on screen that says link volume to car sped
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You haven't mentioned the model of your head unit, however if you are stuck on the menu, most head units have a small reset button on the front. It will either be a small recessed button that you need a stylus or a pen to push and reset or it will be a small button with a triangle on it for certain models. In either case press and hold the reset button until the head unit turns off and back on. That will get you out of the menu and then it should operate normally. If this does not apply to your head unit please let me know what make and model and unit you have. Mike