stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

E150: 1995 Econoline 150 conversion van factory stereo with

Customer Question

1995 Econoline 150 conversion van factory stereo with TV VCR and rear tape/Radio . I replaced the front factory stereo with in dash DVD unit will not play thru vans speakers but with factory stereo will .. Factory stereo has two additional wires ( could these be used to switch speakers between units ?) The new in dash system will play thru other external speakers . I would like the just 'PLUG" in to the harness would rather not tear apart the interior to add new speaker wire then also would like to keep the existing TV/VCR work with system
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the GRAY & BLACK Factory Connectors?What is the Brand & Model / Part Number of the Adapter Plugs you are using?.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the gray and black are not identical the gray ( control + -) is rectangular the black (speakers to amp?) is square there is a 3rd small

black says remote see pics

http://carstereohelp.net/wireharness_Ford3.htm

You have posted the same pictures of only "2" PlugsThe GRAY one & the smaller BLACK oneIs that ALL the Adapter Plugs you have?.there is a 3rd small black says remote see pics.....???what do you mean by 3rd small black?