Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a bt312u and when I try to connect my iPhone

Customer Question

Hello, I have a bt312u and when I try to connect my iPhone via Bluetooth it say aud disconct, my phone is recognizing it and I have had it paired while I was installing, thanks
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. "AUD DISCONCT" would be an abbreviated way of saying, "Audio Disconnect[ed]". I presume that your Kenwood can play, to its speakers, other audio from e.g. radio. (If you aren't sure, check on that and test it.) There is a "DISCONNECT" button on this Kenwood device. If it says it *is* disconnected, then perhaps it needs to be pressed again, to toggle the connection (audio, not Bluetooth - ?) back On again. Try that. Audio players without AVRCP features may have trouble with this Kenwood device. What version is your iPhone? I can look up whether this might be the problem, with your iPhone version.