stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

CDXGT270MP

Customer Question

CDXGT270MP
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This is NOT Sony or PepBoys........This is "JustAnswer"IF the CD has stopped playing CD's or accepts the CD & will not Play, then the Unit is "defective" & needs to be Repaired, Replaced or ExchangedYou will need to contact Sony & have a copy of your receipt IF it is still under Warranty.You will then need to Ship it to a Warranty StationContact Sony for that infohttp://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=CDXGT270MP.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since Pepboy was the one who installed the stereo, we do not have the original packing box.
.
sorry for the delay.....thunder storms
You do not need Original Package, just receipt & Return / Repair Authorization from Sony.......\
.