Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have an alpine cda 9886, tua-t550 hd tuner,kca sc100 sat

Customer Question

i have an alpine cda 9886, tua-t550 hd tuner,kca sc100 sat tuner,sirius scc1 , cha s634 changer possibly two of these have not decided yet , pxa-h100 sound processor, ktx-h100mic for processor, kce 300bt blue tooth, kca-410c and an ipod touch how do i go about wiring all of this up ,as i have been struggling for a while. i know items are a few years old but all are brand new, been buying piece at a time as i found it
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will be happy to raise price if information works
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The most important part of the equation for wiring will be the make and model of the vehicle. The sound processor and the Mike for the sound processor are used together to analyze the sound environment. The iPod touch will be connected to the USB port. You don't really have to worry about that for now.A full Speed Connection for iPod using KCE-422i (*optional)Full Speed AUX input will use KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable, which you can use for devices other than the iPod.There is also an adapter for analog RCA Aux Input (using the KCA-121B)For the Ai-net items - each will have an input and output - it's a proprietary connection that looks a little like an XLR jack. These are simply wired in series. The head unit will be able to tell them apart. You don't need to use the USB ports on it. but you can. If there are particular things with which you are having a problem, let me know.
Hello. Was the information I provided helpful or do you need additional information? If you do, please let me know. In any case. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wwhere do u wire the changer since it only has an output
The changer has an AI-Net connection.
Just make sure the switch on the changer is set to 1 to use AI-Net
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have the ai net on head unit hooked to hd tuner and its hooked sirius tuner and its hooked to the changer all this works fine.
i have the usb from head unit hooked to a flash driveandit works fine.
i have the blue tooth hooked to the high speed and it works, it says to hook ipod into blue tooth via 422 cable when i do this it shows something is attached but it doesnt play , also i have not hooked the pxa-h100
The last item you have to hook up the PEX a – H 100 has an AI net in and a INET out port so you should be able to just put it in line. The iPod would be a bit outside the scope of this original question to which you requested a low Detail answer. It sounds like you've been able to finally get all of the wiring straightened out which is fantastic. Please remember to take a moment to rate my level of service at your convenience. Thank you. Mike