Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My pioneer den-p41100ub all of sudden quit connecting to SIRIUS

Customer Question

My pioneer den-p41100ub all of sudden quit connecting to SIRIUS satellite radio. I called SIRIUS and they reset the signal. Said it was successful on their end, but it still doesn't work on mine. Any suggestions?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Pioneer and the attached SIRIUS receiver module.Still (depending on the model), the only easy user doable try would be to check the connections of the satellite receiver to the Pioneer unit. Additionally, inspect the satellite antenna and/or its cable connections. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.