stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a pair of JBLS412P speakers. When I turn the volume

Customer Question

I have a pair of JBLS412P speakers. When I turn the volume up, the lights turn red and you can notice a change in volume. Is there a setting on the amp or speakers I need to set so I can enjoy their quality.
Thank you,
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.You did not post Year, Make & Model Vehicle, Factory or Aftermarket Radio or the Brand & AMP Model that the Speakers are connected to, so it is hard to answer.Please post more info..........IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did respond and said that my speakers WERE NOT automotive. If you are familiar with JBL, you should have know that they were floor speakers. So, I guess I wasted $16 for something I did not get an answer for.Never again!
not sure what you are referring to, as you can read the SAME thing I am reading & there was NO response from you until now.will opt out & relistgood luck
Expert:  Car Audio Rusty replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. I'm a sound engineer, I work with JBL all the time. Sorry you had a bad experience so far, let me help you. What is the model number of your amp?