ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

This is a question electronic specialist; I have a car

Customer Question

This is a question for a electronic specialist; I have a car touch screen, when I pout it on, the screen have a light but nothing apear on the screen, if I touch the screen he react properly but you can't see any image on it. I change the complete unit
and it's the same probleme, nothing on the screen. What can be the cause of this isue, Haw can I chek to detecte the cause. Thanks
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there!
I am Pete, an electronics expert, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.
If the same problem exists on both the old and new screen, then the voltage supply may be too low.
Use a voltmeter to check the input voltage and let me know what it is.
Please also let me know the make and model number of the touchscreen if you require further assistance.
Best,
Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Toshiba TFD70W20
3L03647
20 NML75-8399-112
HBL-0123B
ZF
If the voltage is to low what I have to do,
Now the screen work but he change a litelbit the color .
The color of the image are not very stabule.
Tell me haw to corect this
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photos
Can I connect my iphone to this device or Bluetooth ?. If yes haw can I do that?
What are the functions of the 4 holes antenna in the back (see the photos)
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I chek the voltage,
The main plug have more than 25 wires, 3-5 of them have a courant voltage on them 2 of tham have
12-13 V and 2 of tham have 2.3V.
What is the solution
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The screen is disappear again,
if you can see the screen you can see the old and new, and when you can't see the screen you can't see both of them?????????????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi,
i have a computer programe to conect to my computer car the name is***** (jaguar xj8 2005),
when i try to conect with the car, i have a note "connect approved battery support unit power supply" what is that meen?
haw can i fix this
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wy you not answer me, all my car deshboard is open, I can't drive the car
Thanks for the understanding
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support + Live Video Call + Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why you ignore my question????????????
Your service is one answer and I have to rate your service, no matter what?????........
I send you information and questions.
Please answer my question.
Thanks