John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I am having lots of trouble trying to activate & set up my

Customer Question

I am having lots of trouble trying to activate & set up my Tom Tom GO 5100 GPS. Can you please help me.
Phil
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
First, check that the battery is charged. To charge the battery, connect your GO to the car charger. It can take 3 - 5 hours to fully charge the battery depending on the type of device.
If this does not solve the problem, you can perform a reset. To do this, press and hold the On/Off button for several seconds until your GO begins to restart.
If it does not power ON at all, then the device is defective, unfortunately. If you are having a different issue, please let me know clicking reply.
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!