Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Why do I have so many problems with my DDX 372BT in my 2003

Customer Question

Why do I have so many problems with my DDX 372BT in my 2003 Tahoe?. It has Bose speaker system and no steering wheel controls.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It might perhaps be, that your DDX is not well-grounded, not provided with a good clean secure ground connection that is. An auto is a 'noisy' environment, in electrical and radio emanation terms. The ground is needed to keep the noise from influencing audio equipment. But the right answer to your question also depends upon what problems you are having. The above-mentioned answer applies best if you are having noise audible in the speakers, esp. if it is in-sync with the car's operation, e.g. faster or shriller when the engine is going faster.