Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I´m trying to install an aw-whgm3 harness to my trailblazer 2003.

Customer Question

hi i´m trying to install an aw-whgm3 harness to my trailblazer 2003. but i can´t find the brown wire to connect the red wire that comes with the harness
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, please go to http://www.metraonline.com/part/GM_wire+harness_70-2003 and confirm product
Note that this product needs an extra red wire to be tapped to the fuse box to provide the ACC power to the Pioneer's own red wire.
Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.