Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics & Cars for 25+ years
5229702

How do i delete previous destinations from my 2014 buick enclave

Customer Question

how do i delete previous destinations from my 2014 buick enclave gps?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry to hear of the issue you are having finding that function.
To help with this, I have a link to the FULL manual for the "Infotainment System" in this vehicle. This is the electronic (PDF) version, and it should display on your screen when you use the link. Once displayed, you should be able to SAVE the manual on your computer (desktop recommended). Once saved, you should be able to open the manual by double-clicking on the icon.
http://www.buick.com/content/dam/Buick/north_america/usa/nscwebsite/en/home/owners/vehicle_manuals/2014/02_pdf/2014_enclave_infotainment_manual_20130513.pdf
If the link does not work automatically, please highlight the ENTIRE link, and then right-click to either open the link in a new tab (or window) OR SAVE it to your computer.
Once you have the manual, please take a look at page 74 (and the surrounding pages) for the steps to delete the previous destinations.
O hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any trouble getting that manual or finding the instructions.
Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)