Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Everything seems to work but all of a sudden I get no soun

Customer Question

Everything seems to work but all of a sudden I get no sound?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What is the model number of your device please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Casablanca MP54 US 7 644 295 310
Okay, thank you. I will get you to a car audio expert.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, are the speakers directly wired to the Casablanca MP54? ...or to an an external amplifier?Still, if:• wired directly to the Blaupunkt;- then check if the radio mute wire A2 is inadvertently tied to ground;- otherwise, then possibly an internal hardware issue if everything else is working except no sound.• an add-on/external amplifier is used;- then check for the presence and consistency of +12V on the amplifier remote trigger wire C1/6;- or possibly an internal hardware problem with the amp. Please post back results / observations of the above once checked.