John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Avic d1 question 05 avaitor

Customer Question

avic d1 question for my 05 avaitor
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
They are probably talking about the touchscreen OK button. Please check that and let me know.
If no luck, could you please explain the issue a little bit more? What are you trying to accomplish when it says to press the OK button?
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, yes it's the opening warning screen for Nav in red that. Says don't drive n use bla bla bla. The touch screen ok button on n lower right will not go away upon touching nor will warning screen. I've looked at manual for answers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Its been two days since my question on the non performing "ok" button on my 05 Aviator with the AVIC D1. This is not ok. This site raves answers in 10 min, not 48hrs. Plse respond now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello John, I just received my 3rd non response email from ".just answer.com asking for a rating for your opening response asking me for more details.... Rating?
I'm still waiting to find an answer here without having to get on the phone.
How are you all contacted for these questions and what is the response time you are required to respond in?