Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have an Alpine iXA-W404R head unit (in a 2006 Skoda Octavia

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Alpine iXA-W404R head unit (in a 2006 Skoda Octavia vRS) I have just purchased the PXA-H100 Imprint Audio Processor I have set it up using the terrible instructions supplied. But I keep getting error -3 when I run the software. Can you help ?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. When you set up the software, make sure everything is connected first and you set up the software as the last step. If you've Artie set up though, you can reinstall the USB driver by doing the following:
Go to your H100 Sound Manager install CD and running USB_Driver.exe located in the Driver file folder. Then restart your computer.
Let me know how you make out.