stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a Blaupunkt Munchen CD 41. Randomly, one day when I

Customer Question

I have a Blaupunkt Munchen CD 41. Randomly, one day when I switched it on all it displayed was _ _ _ _ leading me to believe I needed to insert the security code. I've retrieved that number (5474) but I can't work out how to actually input that number. Theres a little red button that can light up 'security code' but it isn't lit up. Any ideas/thoughts?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Turn it off and on a few times, does the screen change to anything else?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No...this problem occurred a few months ago. It has been turned on & off numerous times. Happy to replace a part, question is what needs to be replaced?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
We would have to troubleshoot to find out. Can you disconnect it from everything but the power and see what it does? Even though it may look like it, it is not looking for a security code or the light would be on as well and it should respond when you try to do anything.
.