Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer avic-x9310bt double din that have a password

Customer Question

i have a pioneer avic-x9310bt double din that have a password ***** it i dont know it can you help me out
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, the prescribed approach for security reasons is to consult with and/or seek the services of an authorized Pioneer Service Center with proof of purchase. Even the tech's bypass / Service-Test mode requires a proprietary Pioneer program loaded in a memory card. Please click HERE. I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.