Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

I have a wire harness adaptor 06 chrysler 300c it has 6 speaker

Customer Question

I have a wire harness adaptor for my 06 chrysler 300c it has 6 speaker Boston premium audio. I hook head unit up but no sound comes out. I know it has a factory amp but how can I bypass it with out buying a different harness?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Buying the "correct Wiring Harness" makes the install of Aftermarket Radio almost fool proof.http://www.metraonline.com/vfgIF you are wanting to "bypass" the Factory Amplifier, you will need to unplug the AMP & wire each Plug to the otherSee attachments belowIt would be best if you use the correct Wiring Adapter.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So I can unhook the amp and plug connectors to each other and it will work?
you asked ;how can I bypass it with out buying a different harness? as I posted, you will need to connect the wires of one plug to the other at the AMP, after unplugging.Connect the Inputs to the Outputs.