Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

Avic-d1 touchscreen can I still use it with out the navigation

Customer Question

Avic-d1 touchscreen can I still use it with out the navigation box
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.The Navigation is built in, as it has Built-in DVD-ROMNavigation Type Built-in DVD-ROM (Always On)IF you are referring to the (GEX-P10XMT) XM Tuner Box or the (GEX-P6400TV) TV Box, yes the AvicD1 can be used without those.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..