Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I connected my Samsung GS5 to my AVH270BT via USB and accidentally

Customer Question

I connected my Samsung GS5 to my AVH270BT via USB and accidentally hit the debug option on my phone and my pioneer hasn't powered up since.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.How did you get out of debug mode? If you promptly and cleanly exited without changing any settings, values, etc., before disconnecting, then the Pioneer unit may not have been affected at all by that, but rather by something else, and/or failing by coincidence.If you simply 'pulled the cord' or disconnected the USB, before exiting from debug mode, then I suggest you connect the GS5 again, as before, and get into debug mode, then try powering the Pioneer device On, and see if that allows it to recover. (If so, then exit debug mode - at my instructions if necessary, and after carefully describing the entire GS5 screen to me, or else preferably posting me a clear photo of the GS5 screen, so I can advise you better - and then see if the Pioneer device is in good status.)