Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  over 30 years, ARA, Sony, Alpine, Audiovox, Kenwood, Muntz. Sales, Repair & Installation
1609972

I have a London MP37 car radio. I know it is getting power

Customer Question

I have a London MP37 car radio. I know it is getting power because the clock is illuminated; however I can't turn it on.
Any sugestions? Where can I send it for repair?
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Manufactured by Blaupunkt
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you have Voltage + on "both" Voltage + inputs at the Radio (PINs A4 & A7) with Key ON, then likely the Face or the Unit is defective & Repair would exceed another like Unit.Many times you can find the same Model Unit On-Line, E-Bay, etc for less than repair.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..