Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I had my phone plugged in charging , I went to turn it on and

Customer Question

I had my phone plugged in charging , I went to turn it on and my radio and navigation stopped and I can't figure out how to get it back on
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. How you do this will depend on the model and make of your phone. If you have a phone with a removable battery, you can remove the battery to reset the phone. If you don't, then you can try turning it off completely by pressing and holding the power button until a completely shuts off. There are other resets that you can use but I would need to know what kind of phone it is in order to be any more specific than that. If you are referring to the radio and navigation in your vehicle, if it has completely gone out and doesn't appear to be receiving power, it's possible that you have blown a fuse. The fuses in the car would be easily replaced you just have to find which one it is on the internal fuse panel. I'm not sure if the problem you're talking about is with your vehicle's navigation or your phone itself. But these are two possible options. If you can provide me with more detail I can be more specific. Mike