stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

Aviatal

Customer Question

i have an existing question on here i need an answer to
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 3 years ago.

I'm Gina and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At this point as I have not received any answers or questions for this I would like a refund. This is the second time I have used your service the last time was with a different email address. The last time I received no help either. I didn't ask for a refund the last time but this time I would like a refund as I have received no suggestions or answers.

Ian Fraser

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Gina,

At this point I don't even know what the question was let alone what I was looking for. And I don't at this point remember what an Avital is. I am going to suggest at this point that we drop the subject as I don't have a clue what an Avital is. Please forget the question I also don't remember the original question.

Ian