Sorry for the delay, yes the sub box is prewire and has 2 RCA jacks running at 2 ohms. Still trying to do the last figuring out here.
1. Is 4 gauge wire to Distribution block ok with a pair of 8 gauge out to the amps.
2. Should ground wire from amps be grounded to same spot and close as possible
3. Should the RCA cables from Sub not go to head unit so it can be controlled there.
4. Each amp has 2 piars RCA....can you tell me which imput/out goes where.
5. What are the +- screw down connectors on the RCA side of the amp for.
6. What size fuse for the holder by the battery and what sizes for the dist. block.
7. Is there a diff on the red / white RCA jack as far as + and - go.
8. Are the amps adequate for this set-up.
Hopefully this should do it, I know some of this is pretty easy, just want to make sure.