Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Have been providing Financial and Tax advice for 30 years.Concentration in Corporations, Estate, Income Tax and Business Planning
1929974

In your email blog you show the company name Gen/Rx Inc. for

Customer Question

In your email blog you show the company name Gen/Rx Inc. for quote and when I click on that blog it takes me to Vaneck Vectors with a quote of approx. $22.00. Does that mean if someone owns common shares under the name Gen/Rx Inc. that their shares are valued at $22.00? Thank you
JA: The financial software technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the financial software technician should be aware of?
Customer: I do not think so.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Expert:  Lane replied 19 days ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. can help here.

...

No, GEN/Rx, Inc. does not have significant operations.

...

Right now they're focused on various business alternatives, including commencing new business operations, seeking a purchaser or business combination, and dissolution. Prior to June 1996, the company, through its subsidiaries, was engaged in the development, manufacture, and distribution of generic injectable drugs.

...

The company was formerly known as American Veterinary Products, Inc. and changed its name to GEN/Rx, Inc. in March 1993. The company was incorporated in 1976 and is based in Woodmere, New York. GEN/Rx, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Apotex USA Inc.

...

Apotex is a private Canadian Company. You can see more about them here:https://www.apotex.com/us/en/

Expert:  Lane replied 19 days ago.

Here's some recent news for Apotex: http://www.apotex.com/global/about/press/20161003.asp

...

Please Let me know if you have ANY questions, before rating me.

But if this HAS helped, and you don’t have more questions on this, I’d appreciate a positive rating (by using those stars on your screen, and clicking submit) … Otherwise JA won’t compensate me for the work.

Thank you,

Lane

I have a Law degree with concentration in Tax , Estate & Corporate Law, … an MBA, with specialization in finance … a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986