R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in resolving tough tax cases

I'm starting an ecommerce company that will be selling in

Customer Question

I'm starting an ecommerce company that will be selling in US, Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia. I would like to know the following:Best state to incorporate with no business or personal tax may be Wyoming. But I want to also avoid customers from paying sales tax, how is this possible? Does it mean only Wyoming customers will pay a sales tax? How much is it? Will I need to register for a sellers permit in Wyoming?However, does that mean no annual corporate tax too? Meaning the $800 renewal each year? Also no taxes on profits for Corp and personal? How does this really work?No personal tax in Wyoming: does that mean it's not necessary to have an S Corp and I can create an LLC? .I will also be selling in Canada, UK, and Australia. Is this possible with a Wyoming Corp? Are there any tax consequences in those countries? Both sales, personal, and corporate?Will I need a permanent address in Wyoming when starting a Corp in that state?
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have adjusted the price.
Expert:  PDtax replied 3 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

The price offered is low for the analysis needed, which included sales and corporate taxes. I assume you are selling goods.

I also assume you are US sited and will be taking income from the business, which you could do as an S corp, or split between you as wages, rents and other and the corporation.

I'll post an Offer for a price increase. Accept, and I will address each of your questions and those I raised.

Expert:  PDtax replied 3 months ago.

I took the liberty to review some of your other questions; that background helps if you want me to assist.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My offer is a $20 bonus if I get a thorough reply.
Expert:  PDtax replied 3 months ago.

Then I must opt out.

Other experts can review your request and respond.