How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Financial Advisor
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Satisfied Customers: 6702
Experience:  Senior Tax Expert; CPA/PFS(retired)Personal Financial Planner; Small Business & Professional Mergers & Acquisitions
Type Your Capital Gains and Losses Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a special tax exception if selling a rental

Customer Question

Is there a special tax exception if selling a rental property and owner has limited income or is over 65.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Capital Gains and Losses
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 12 months ago.

No, there isn't. Is there something specific you are referring to?

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 11 months ago.

Do you have any follow-up questions or can I respond to anything else?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much,

Steve G.

Related Capital Gains and Losses Questions