How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Arthur Rubin Your Own Question
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Category: Canada Tax
Satisfied Customers: 34
Experience:  Tax preparer with 23 years experience, including US/Canada tax returns.
Type Your Canada Tax Question Here...
Arthur Rubin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can anyone help me with an Unclaimed Balance Corporate claim

Customer Question

Can anyone help me with an Unclaimed Balance Corporate claim form? I don't have anymore supporting documents to be able to claim my money. I have received this form from Bank of Canada. Please, help me. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Tax
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 year ago.
Please explain the basic facts and include where you live, when you got this form and why and how the bank sent it to you.Are you being asked to pay a fee?

Related Canada Tax Questions