Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Tax preparer with 23 years experience, including US/Canada tax returns.

I am not able to enter "Tax paid by Instalments" on line 476

I am not able to enter "Tax paid by Instalments" on line 476. My curser will not open that line. All other items have been entered in my as well as my wife's Returns. Can you tell me what should I do?

Arthur L Rubin :

What software are you using? And is it on your computer, or online?

Mr. Rubin ; Software is TurboTax - Premier - Tax Year 2012; and the software is on my computer. I had purchased the software from Staples or Walmart in Regina. I hope this information will be helpful in determining the problem. Ashok

Arthur L Rubin :

I don't know whether this will work....
If you go into "Forms mode", find the form with line 476 (last screen of the T1), and double-click, it should send you to the data entry screen. Alternatively, in "interview mode" it was on the 3rd screen of "Income Profile" last year.