MyVirtualCPA
MyVirtualCPA, Accountant
Experience:  Helping people find jobs
23669918

what is the best type of accountant to tax your personal taxes

what is the best type of accountant to tax your personal taxes to

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your Tax, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Lindie
Thank you for your question, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com. In Canada, the best type of accountant to take your taxes to is a Chartered Accountant. You can locate one near you by CLICKING HERE.

If you are in the United States, the best type of accountant is either a CPA or an Enrolled Agent (EA).

Please let me know if you need anything additional. Thanks again for choosing JustAnswer.com and have a great day.

** Please take a moment to rate my response as "Excellent" so that I may be compensated for assisting you today. Please let me know if my assistance was anything less than "OK Service", as I am compensated based on whether or not I have assisted you with your issue. If you need further clarifications, PLEASE WAIT TO RATE MY ANSWER UNTIL AFTER RECEIVING FOLLOW UP FROM ME. If I receive anything less than OK Service, I do not get paid. Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter. If you have difficulties rating, then simply respond stating that you are having difficulties rating and thank me for my excellent, good, or ok service and we can get the rating applied by the site. This answer is not to be construed as financial or legal advice. Please contact a local tax professional, and do not rely on this assessment to avoid penalties or to make financial decisions. This is for informational purposes only**
You should be aware that your question, as with most tax questions, can never really be answered completely...addressing all the permutations; that is because of the many assumptions that have to be made I have done my best to determine what I think you are asking and answering it in the most direct and understandable manner possible. If, however, after reviewing the questions, you have any uncertainties or further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

MyVirtualCPA, Accountant
Experience: Helping people find jobs