Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

We have a problem with a moving company that is holding all

Customer Question

We have a problem with a moving company that is holding all of our possessions at their Toronto office. We are both seniors on limited CPP. Can you recommend a law firm please. Garry McGonigal, Windsor, Ontario ***@******.***
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We are in Ontario, Canada.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 5 days ago.

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 5 days ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

We cannot make specific referrals but I can explain how to find a lawyer in Windsor if you like.

I can also answer your questions.

Does that help?

Thanks

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The trick is finding a lawyer, law firm, that handles these types of problems.
Expert:  Debra replied 4 days ago.
But any lawyer can send a letter. You don't need a specialist in any area and you don't need a senior lawyer at all.You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.The number is:1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####(within the GTA)Does that help as a starting point?Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions that you may have. If you do not have any follow-up questions I hope that you feel that I have earned a five star rating. However, if you do not feel that I deserve a five star rating please do not hesitate to post back and let me know how I can better assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will still be here for you and you can ask me further follow-up questions at any time at no for that cost.
Expert:  Debra replied 3 days ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?