How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96966
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have moved to Canada through BC Provincial Nominee Program

Customer Question

I have moved to Canada through BC Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)-Business Immigration Nominee Candidate. I have to establish my business and remove the condition by submitting the final report in 5 months. In case of acceptance of my performance then, I will be able to apply for permanent residency. The time is so important for me and my Key Staff. We believe that we might need to renew our work permit before the expiration of our recent work permit. Please let me know the following information:1 - do I and my Key staff need to renew our work permits before the expiration?
2 - When we have to apply for the renewal of our work permits.
3 - What type of application we have to fill out and where should we send our
Your consideration is very much appreciated.Regards,
Firouz Barza
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

You must renewal the work permits if you are going to be working after they would otherwise expire unless you get your PR status first.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 17 days ago.

And you should apply before your permits expire.

You apply to extend your stay.

All the information you need in terms of forms and fees and how to submit them are all here:

Does that help?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Dear Legal Ease Lawyer,
Thank you very much for the some answers, however, I haven't received the answer to the following questions yet?
1 - Regarding my case as PNP Nominee which form I have to fill out? please write the exact name and number of the application form
2 - Regarding my Key Staff, what type of forms he has to fill out? please write the exact name and number of the application formBest Regards,
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 16 days ago.

I thought you were asking about the forms for renewing your work permit.

You apply online here:

I don't know what your key staff is applying for. If it an extension of the work permit, I already provided that and if it is for PR status he does this online at the link above.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 15 days ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Related Canada Law Questions