Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Does the DMV randomly pick a person from their files to

Customer Question

Does the DMV randomly pick a person from their files to suspend a driver or does it take a Doctor to request test be made by someone - new doctor with no medical exam
JA: Regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: CALIF - my licence is to june 2018 - due to a quest by my daughter that beleives I need help - or my money to keep me in place
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my daughter (middle daughter) says tests were made by the DMV - I believe my oldest daughter got the new doctor to report test to be made - - - pin point something in general to keep me from driving - - I have had 1 minor accident - no tickets i
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not drink, due drugs (except by a doctor which are few) I am 71, don't look it or act it but my oldest daughter is upset angry and jelious of her sister and needs me - - - i do not need my daughters
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 17 days ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,