Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

We have a roommate who we welcomed into out home. She has

Customer Question

we have a roommate who we welcomed into out home. She has not payed her portion of the rent. Their was no rental agreement signed how do we get her out what are our legal rights
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the Lawyer to go over that cost with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want the lawyer to know?
Customer: we have on a couple occasions had money go missing and she is constantly borowing money from us
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?

Does she share a bathroom or kitchen with you or does she have her own separate unit?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!