How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mrs, originally from lebanon my husband lives in dubai and

Customer Question

Hello Mrs Wilson, I am Canadian originally from lebanon my husband lives in dubai and we are into a divorce. Would the judgement in Canada be enforced in Dubai?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Montreal
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: However, we got married In Lebanon I just filed a divorce here because in Lebanon I wouldn't be able to have any of my rights
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know if the judgement here can be enforced in Europe and on his bank account in Switzerland. Thank you!
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 4 months ago.

There are no lawyers from Lebanon on this site.

I can only answer from the Canadian legal point of view.

Do you want me to explain how this all works in Canada?

Related Canada Law Questions