Daniel Freudman, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
70961067

I got a ticket for driving while suspended. How can I deal

I got a ticket for driving while suspended. How can I deal with this. Will it increase my driving suspension time , and the date I can get an interlocking device installed in my vehicle?

If you are found guilty of driving while suspended then you will almost certainly face a further driving suspension. This, in turn would likely push back the date on which you can get the interlock device installed.

To deal with the matter, you can attend yourself and try to negotiate a favourable resolution with the Prosecutor on the day of the hearing, or alternatively, you can hire a lawyer or paralegal to try and either fight the charges or negotiate a favourable resolution. If there are triable issues with respect to the newest driving suspended charge, the Prosecutor may be inclined to offer a better position on sentence.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Hopefully my answer was of assistance. Would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive compensation for my services. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you but would you kindly provide me with a positive rating so I can receive compensation for my services. Thank you.