How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal Ease Your Own Question
Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 96398
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Legal Ease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do I go to get a no ctact order lifted as I'm the

Customer Question

Where do I go to get a no ctact order lifted as I'm the victim I have had no contact with my spouse sssssssssssssssssssssss
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i live in Alberta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know how do I find this out?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to go as I wanna see my wife because it's hard not being able to do my daily life without her
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 days ago.

Are there outstanding charges or has your spouse been convicted?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 5 days ago.

I realized just now that I am also helping you on the post that was posted on the US list in error.

I don't want to have two open posts as that will harm your stats on the site as well as mine.

I missed that this was the same issue as here you described the person as your spouse.

So I do have some additional thoughts.

You should tell the Crown that this is your spouse and that you are being harmed by not being able to live as spouses and as you are the victim you are not supposed to suffer further.

You should stress that you want the relationship to continue and will seek professional assistance and are sure that your spouse will agree to that.

Does that make sense?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 4 days ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I wrote a letter to the crown how do I know that they have seen the letter or know if the charges have been dropped
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 days ago.

You can call their office and ask.

Please rate this post now as I did the bulk of the work a few days ago. We can still continue of course.


Expert:  Legal Ease replied 2 day ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Related Canada Law Questions