Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

We have made two separate offers with an agent in London

Customer Question

We have made two separate offers with an agent in London both were not successful if we found a property ourselves listed through Com free are we legally bond to the agent that we used for the last two offers neither offer was a Com free both were listing from MLS provided by our agent. In addition, we did not sign a buyer agreement but did put offers through with an agent?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 14 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you saying that you never entered into any agreement with the agent but just happened to use agent to put in two different offers neither of which were successful?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 13 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!