Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I'm being bullied by the local community councillor, I'm a

Customer Question

Hi, I'm being bullied by the local community councillor, I'm a youth support worker for gmb and I am hired by the LLRIB Heath deptarment. I needed to utilize the hall but this councillor has been on my case for years. Bullying others like supervisors not to hire me, to make sure I'm not working and to prevent me from being able to do my work just recently. It's getting rediculous
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: It's been going on for over six years since I moved into town, he has thrown my applications for employee employment and housing in the garbage in front of band employees and corrupted the band office to be a place of gossip and rumours. I live in grandmothers bay saskatchewan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I reported him today and I also mentioned it before and fellow band members also old me his intention to keep me from being a part of this community.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm stressed and don't even feel like working anymore, I love my job and it's now beginning to make me doubt my intention, that is to help kids from this community prevent suicide and thefts and everything in between. I feel harassed.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When I driest moved here, my wife and I put housing applications in for years and it was a few years before I could get any community band employees to open up and tell me what was happening. Every time I have a concern for this community he has been there to backbench my concerns and play them off in front of community member like I'm a idiot or don't know what I'm talking about. I am a part of this community. He also said this morning, "go back to where to came from. Your a manipulator and your only book smart that it." I stated, if you did your job, I wouldn't be here to do mine. And he kicked me out of the band office for trying to gain access to the community hall to get youth involved in activities and other positive things. He stated also " he doesn't work for the band and he's not a band employee, the workers at the band office are his employees" this statement is totally untrue and un accurate.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 15 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you tell all of this to your employer?

Expert:  Legal Ease replied 13 days ago.

Did you get a chance to read my question to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!